2022-23 Staff Experience
Database Requirements Index Page
Pk-12 Education Information Services Home Page
2022-2023 Staff Experience
- The experience elements are to be reported only for instructional personnel and instructional administrators excluding on-call substitute teachers. Submit this format during reporting periods 2 and 3.
- Each type of professional experience of the staff member should be submitted. In the case of instructional administrators who previously held instructional positions, all experience in instructional positions should be reported. The eight experience types are not mutually exclusive. Each year of professional experience should be reported in as many of the experience categories as are applicable.
- An EXPERIENCE LENGTH of "00" indicates that the employee is in the first year for the indicated Experience Type. One year is added for each year of professional experience during which the staff member was employed more than one-half the number of days required for the normal contractual period of service for the position held. A teacher in his/her first year of teaching would have an Experience Length of "00" for Experience Types C, D and F.
- ERROR CODES: This field is used by the Department to report to districts the specific errors found in the record during the state edit process. This field should contain filler (spaces, blanks) when the record is transmitted to the Department.
- KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are item numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. If a key field needs to be changed, the record must be deleted and re-submitted as an add.
' * ' indicates key fields. (Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)
Last Updated: 7/1/2022