CTE Program Resources
2023-24 Florida CIP to SOC Crosswalk
The Florida Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) to Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) crosswalk contains linkages used to identify postsecondary programs that train students for occupations found to meet the Credentials Review Committee demand and/or wage thresholds.
CIP codes provide a taxonomic scheme that supports the accurate tracking and reporting of fields of study and program completion activity. The value of a CIP to SOC crosswalk is to demonstrate the connection between the world of work and the world of education using CIP programs and SOC occupational titles. The aim of the CIP to SOC crosswalk is to draw a reasonable association between these two worlds so Florida’s postsecondary institutions can demonstrate or plan to offer programs aligned with existing or future labor market demand.
Due to the frequency of CIP to SOC assignments being established, the Division of Career and Adult Education will maintain the most recent version of the CIP to SOC crosswalk at this web location. SOC codes will no longer be maintained in the curriculum frameworks.
2023-2024 Program and Course Tables
This Excel files is an excerpt from the FDOE source database. The file contains a list of all the programs and associated course information. The file will be updated as needed, throughout the year, when information is added, deleted or updated in the database.
For postsecondary CIP to SOC information please see the 2023-24 Florida CIP to SOC Crosswalk above.
New Program Request Forms
AS Degree Programs
AAS Degree Programs
College Credit Certificate Programs
- College Credit Certificate Programs (Word)
Career Certificate Programs
- Career Certificate New Program Request Form (Word)
High School Programs
- High School New Program Request Form (Word)
- Labor Market Demand Overview (PDF)
Please use this for all new program requests.
Curriculum Framework Development and Revision Resources
- CTE Course Level 3 Rubric (PDF)
- Florida Standards & Benchmarks Design Guide (RTF)
- Florida Standards for Technical Subjects (RTF)
- CAPE Industry Certification Funding List (Current)
- Historical Change Document - CTE (Excel)
- Change Document - CTE 2023-24 (RTF)
- Cooperative Education Manual
- Course Code Directory
- Programs of Work
- Request for Addition to the Bright Futures Course Table (RTF)
- State Requirements for Educational Facilities (SREF) and the Florida Building Code
- Statewide Demand Occupation List
Career Certificate Program Resources
- 2023-2024 Basic Skills Licensure Exemption List – (Excel)
- 2022-2023 Basic Skills Licensure Exemption List (Excel)
- 2023-2024 Basic Skills Licensure Exemption List Request Form
- COE Matrix (Excel)
- COE Matrix Change Request Form (RTF)
- Bright Futures Course Table (BFCT) (Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program)
- Statewide Articulation Agreements
- 2023-24 College Cost Savings Through Industry Certification