Skip to Content
Skip Navigation

Assessment Feedback Form

If you have questions or suggestions about Florida's student assessments or Florida’s educator and leadership assessments (FTCE and FELE), please fill out the fields below and click "Submit Contact Form." If you include a working email address, you will receive a response via email within six business days.

If you are requesting information regarding score reports for a statewide, standardized student assessment (e.g., the Florida Standards Assessments [FSA], the Statewide Science Assessment, End-of-Course [EOC] assessments, or the FCAT 2.0 Reading Retake), please read the following frequently asked questions and answers about obtaining student scores:

  1. How do I obtain a printed score report for a statewide assessment?
    • Contact the guidance counselor of your child's school.
    • If you have moved or your child has changed schools, contact the guidance counselor of the school he or she attended when tested.
  2. Can the Florida Department of Education (FDOE) provide my student's scores from this year or previous years?
    • No. FDOE cannot give out any individual student information.

Thank you!