Arts A/V Technology & Communication
The Arts, A/V Technology and Communications (AAVTC) Career Cluster encompasses audio/video technology and film, journalism and broadcasting, performing arts, printing technology, telecommunications, and visual arts. Hundreds of Arts, A/V Technology and Communication training programs are offered throughout the state.
Check out Florida’s Workforce Initiative, Get There for more information on career and technical education in Florida
Program Planning Resources
- BICSI Conferences & Events
- FACTE Annual Conference and Trade Show
- Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC)
- Graphics of the Americas (GOA)
- SkillsUSA State Leadership and Skills Conference
Career and Technical Student Organizations
Teacher/ Educator Professional Organization
- Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE)
- Florida Association for Career and Technical Education (FACTE)
- Florida Association for Industrial and Technical Educators (FAITE)
Instructional & Related Resources
For additional information about the AAVTC Career Cluster, contact Niñafe Awong, Interim State Supervisor for Arts, A/V Technology & Communications Education, 850-245-9020.