The Finance Career Cluster is divided into four pathways: Securities & Investments; Business Finance; Insurance; and Banking Services. Hundreds of Finance educational opportunities in a variety of trades and programs are offered throughout the state in school districts, community colleges and state universities.
Check out Florida’s Workforce Initiative, Get There for more information on career and technical education in Florida.
Program Planning Resources
If you wish to be added or removed to the LISTSERV, use this link to send an e-mail to Niñafe Awong.
Career and Technical Student Organizations
- Collegiate DECA
- Florida Business Professionals of America (BPA)
- Florida DECA (for secondary students)
- Florida Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL)
Teacher/Educator Professional Organizations
- Florida Association of Career and Technical Education (FACTE)
- Florida Business Technology Education Association (FBTEA)
Instructional & Related Resources
For additional information about the Finance Career Cluster, contact Niñafe Awong, Interim State Supervisor for Finance Education, 850-245-9900.