Law Public Safety & Security
The Law, Public Safety & Security Career Cluster is divided into five pathways: Correction; Emergency and Fire Management; Law Enforcement; Legal; and Security Protection. Hundreds of Law, Public Safety & Security educational opportunities in a variety of trades and programs are offered throughout the state in school districts, community colleges and state universities.
Program Planning Resources
- Curriculum Frameworks
- Law, Public Safety & Security Program of Work (RTF)
- CTE Career Cluster PLC Webinar:
- Criminal Justice Operations PLC Webinar with Guest Speaker, Kristine Petersen of Hendry County Schools-3/2/2021 PowerPoint slides (PDF) and Video Recording (3/2/2021)
- FACTE Conference
- Florida Public Service Association State Leadership Conference
- Florida SkillsUSA State Leadership and Skills Conference
Career and Technical Student Organization
Teacher/ Educator Professional Organization
For additional information about the Law, Public Safety & Security Career Cluster, contact Niñafe Awong, Interim State Supervisor for Law, Public Safety & Security Education, 850-245-0663.