Florida Standards Assessments Retakes
The Florida Standards Assessments (FSA) in grades 3-10 English Language Arts (ELA) and grades 3-8 Mathematics were administered for the final time in spring 2022. The FSA Geometry End-of-Course (EOC) Assessment was administered for the final time in fall 2022. For information on these assessments, visit the FSA Historical page.
The FSA Algebra 1 EOC Retake and FSA ELA Retake assessments will continue to administered until students for whom it is their graduation requirement have completed four years of high school. Information about these assessments is provided below.
- 2021-22 Florida Statewide Grade-Level Assessments Fact Sheet (PDF)
- 2021-22 Florida Statewide End-of-Course Assessments Fact Sheet (PDF)
- FSA Algebra 1 EOC Assessment Test Item Specifications (PDF)
- FSA Mathematics Test Design Summary (PDF)
- The Florida Statewide Assessments Calculator and Reference Sheet Policies (PDF) document describes policies and materials specific to the mathematics assessments. In addition, the scientific calculator provided in the Test Delivery System is available for student practice.
- FSA Results
- Understanding Florida Statewide Assessment Reports, 2022 (PDF)
- Reporting Category Results
- FSA and NGSSS Results: Guidance for Districts and Schools on Data Analysis (PDF)
- Interactive Assessment Results: Know Your Data Advanced Reports
- Feasibility of the Use of the ACT and SAT in Lieu of Florida Statewide Assessments (PDF)
- To request specific appendices for the above report, please email Assessment@fldoe.org.
- Florida Statewide Assessments Achievement Level Descriptions (PDF)
- FSA Achievement Levels (PDF)
- FSA Achievement Level Descriptions (PDF)
- Graduation Requirements for Florida's Statewide Assessments (PDF)
- One Year of Florida’s Assessment Committee Participants (PDF)
- Participation in State Assessment Committees (PDF)
- Private Schools Opportunities for Statewide Assessments
- Standard Setting